The safest karaoke songs are the ones people know and might sing along to. With that in mind, what’s the best country karaoke song? Ranker.com asked fans to vote, and over 4,500 people weighed in.
Here are the top ten, according to the results…
1. “Friends in Low Places” by Garth Brooks
2. “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver
3. “The Gambler” by Kenny Rogers
4. “All My Exes Live in Texas” by George Strait
5. “I Walk the Line” by Johnny Cash
6. “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” by Charlie Daniels
7. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton.
8. “Amarillo by Morning” by George Strait. He’s the only artist on the list twice. It’s why he’s the king y’all.
9. “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker
10. “Chicken Fried” by Zac Brown Band
I will say as host of karaoke…this is somewhat false. “Friends In Low Place”, “Jolene”, “Amarillo By Morning” and maybe “Chicken Fried” are most heard songs when it comes to country picks.
The other songs that made the list are hardly ever sung. That’s just my experienced opinion of who’s singing or butchering what song at karaoke. Alcohol also always helps with courage to sing your favorite song and it helps with people hearing them sing as well.
@briantaylorlive – follow our HILLBILLY LIVE playlist on Spotify