We’re heading into wedding season again and according to The Knot, the season mostly happens between May and November. If you’re planning on getting married, here’s some inspiration for you.
TasteOfCountry.com ranked the Top 40 best country songs for a first dance. Here are the top ten…
1. “When You Say Nothing at All” by Alison Krauss
2. “Die a Happy Man” by Thomas Rhett
3. “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young
4. “When I Said I Do” by Clint Black, with his wife Lisa Hartman Black
5. “Amazed” by Lonestar
6. “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
7. “Bless the Broken Road” by Rascal Flatts
8. “Then” by Brad Paisley
9. “Could I Have This Dance” by Anne Murray.
10. “I Believe in You” by Don Williams
When I finally talked my wife into marrying me. We didn’t pick any of these. Our first dance song was “Me And You” by Kenny Chesney. Kenny was even nice enough to give us his blessing on the song and our marriage.
@briantaylorlive – follow our HILLBILLY LIVE playlist on Spotify